A Raven Sighting!

Share

Did you know star Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco actually is a real person and eats dinner?

It's true!

I saw it with my own eyes! I was out with my family for dinner and there he was. I can't tell you the venue, because he may like to go there on occasion and prefer some privacy there. What I can tell you, is that he was so gracious and friendly to all the excited fans who came up and greeted him- including my sister, Melissa. A very humble young man indeed. I was too shy to go up to him. Can you believe that? It's true. I really wanted to, but didn't want to bother him. Aghhhhh.. May have missed the chance of a lifetime.

Pray for our Ravens as they prepare for this big game on Sunday!

Hugs!
Tracey

Comments :

1
Jack and Erin said...
on 

Jealous! That's what I am! Jealous!

~ Erin ;-D

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on our page. You can also email us: tmd@wrbs.com

Thanks, Tracey, Mike and Dave