My morning time with God

Share

Hi friends,
I am working on some new disciplines in my life and I have been convicted of the importance of connecting with the Lord BEFORE I start my day, not at the end. Kind of the difference between getting instruction before you do something, or just reading the reviews after it's already done. I don't have a formula, because God is so much bigger than that. But I am hungry for more of Him. He encouraged me in His word this morning and I thought it may encourage you as well. I posted what I learned today on my facebook page. Read it by clicking on the title. It's the link to my facebook right there. 
I pray you get connected with the One who is the source of all power, wisdom and knowledge and love. His name is Jesus. Spend some time with Him today!
Love to you,
Tracey

Comments :

0 comments to “My morning time with God”

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on our page. You can also email us: tmd@wrbs.com

Thanks, Tracey, Mike and Dave